Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Greeeeeen Tea

So I've been on this green tea kick for a while now (and when i say a while i mean about a year and a half now) and i can't seem to help this addiction of mine.. Everyday i wake up and my first thought in the morning is.. STARBUCKS! Well those little addicting suckers cost me $5 everyday, and that definitely adds up!
So I've been trying to replace my beverage addiction for a while now, but i couldn't find anything as tasty as my green tea soy latte.. Until this one day about a couple weeks ago, my wonderful friend Jessica Hughes introduced me to Peace Tea! As soon as i took my first sip, i haven't stopped talking about them! They taste amazing and they're only a buck!! They come in 4 different flavors: Green Tea, Sweet Lemon Tea, Razzleberry tea, and Imported Ceylon Tea. Anywho, i could ramble on about how amazing and tasty these little beverages are, but you're just going to have to try them for yourself.. Oh and that's another thing, good luck looking for them! I've only been able to find them at a couple gas stations in the area. (7-11 in Provo on Univ ave, and Chevron on 1600n state st.) keep in mind they are 23 fl Oz. For just $.99!! Great deal!

(*if you love the matcha powder in green tea, check out these receipes! and here..)



No comments: